Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CP suggestion

Go down

CP suggestion Empty CP suggestion

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 am

I would like to impart my insights regarding the server's page more particularly on the ITEM SHOP which is one of the Key Feature of the Game and the most frequently accessed by the player like me. I noticed that the items posted on the page has no Visual Previews, to point an example The "wings" under the armor section, it displays various type of wings with different item code. Now, me as a player i was kinda puzzled whats the distinction of the wings with regards to style and how am i going to choose my preferred wing. I suppose by the way the wings were classified i think they differ on the style. Talking about STYLE of a certain item, Playing MMORPG's on my end are more enjoying and exciting if there are many stuffs thats worth achieving, pushing me to donate to enjoy and dominate the game. It is essential that the said items would be taken into visualization, what i'm trying to say is it would be better if there is a preview of the item (wing) so we players could efficiently select what item we prefer depending on our gaming mood and style. Same goes with the other items present on the shop page, it would be great as well if they were be given or showcased on a preview type aside from the statistics and features of those item gives to a character. HTH.

Back to top Go down

CP suggestion Empty regarding items

Post  [GM]AgathA Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 pm

we are still finalizing all the items, we will put all the images once the items are all finish as soon as possible

thanks.
[GM]AgathA
[GM]AgathA
Admin
Admin

https://titinggalit.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum