Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMOR FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS

Go down

ARMOR FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS Empty ARMOR FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 pm

How come there are no drop armors for female characters?..I Ask DEV regarding the matter before, He Just told me that I should explore the map..The Thing is I did explore all the maps for almost 1 to 2 hours of my free time, But the drop armor was nowhere to be found..even at the Boss Mobs that I have Haunt and killed has no drop of the said armor. Is it unfair to those player that has female characters? the male characters can easily hunt High RV and good armors. THANKS! hoping for a response regarding this matter..salamat po Smile

Back to top Go down

ARMOR FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS Empty Re: ARMOR FOR FEMALE CHARACTERS

Post  [DEV]Ayaka Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 pm

mimi wrote:How come there are no drop armors for female characters?..I Ask DEV regarding the matter before, He Just told me that I should explore the map..The Thing is I did explore all the maps for almost 1 to 2 hours of my free time, But the drop armor was nowhere to be found..even at the Boss Mobs that I have Haunt and killed has no drop of the said armor. Is it unfair to those player that has female characters? the male characters can easily hunt High RV and good armors. THANKS! hoping for a response regarding this matter..salamat po Smile

wait for the next patch
[DEV]Ayaka
[DEV]Ayaka

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum